Monday 13 February 2012

Discombobulation

Yeah, I know I'm using 'discombobulated' too much. But it's one of my favourite words and it describes how I feel, having recently gone from being an apparently healthy bunny to receiving a diagnosis of breast cancer with spread to my lungs. Actually 'mightily pissed off and frightened' sums it up too but that doesn't sound as good.

My second favourite word is espalier but that doesn't fit into my current situation at all. Unless there's some vile treatment (on top of all the other vile sounding cancer treatments) which involves being pegged out flat against a garden wall. I'll let you know if this turns out to be the case.

So the master plan is for me to use this blog to update people on how things are going with me - that way people can find out for themselves as and when they please, rather than have me send moany emails. Acutally a select few will still be receiving the moany emails. So maybe it would be more truthful to say that this blog will just give me another outlet to whinge. Of course it may be that I quickly lose interest in posting (or feel too grotty to bother). Who knows? I bet the anticipation is killing you.

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I have to behave with my comments here in public? No threats to stab you in the face with a fork if you don't agree with me on what you should or shouldn't be doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, don't behave. That would be very disappointing.

      Delete