Tuesday 19 June 2012

In which order is restored

Sadly not a picture of the front garden, which is still a work in progress

Hurrah, at last I’ve started feeling much better.  I am making hay while the sun shines, as I know next week, after another lot of swamp juice on Monday, I’ll be feeling grotty again.  But that’s ages away, so I’m sticking my fingers in my ears, singing tra-la-la and pretending it's not going to happen.

I’ve been out and about a bit seeing friends and yesterday my old mucker M came up all the way from Hertfordshire to see me.  Ta M.  She also made me eat too much lunch but I forgive her. 

The other-half has been watching football and getting so het up in the process that he’s been inventing new swear words and also using combinations of old swear words that are incredibly imaginative but sadly unrepeatable here.  Anyway I’m impressed.  All this swearing is much more interesting than the yawn-fest which is any sport at all in my opinion.  Given my loathing of all things sporty, and that after Euro 2012 we've got Wimbledon followed by the Olympics, this could be a very long summer for me.  I think I might start competitive swearing too.

1 comment:

  1. I've a few choice swearing combo's if you are in need of any help in that quarter. One of Jon's (son in law) favourite of my off the cuff combo's is "jesus fucking shit!"
    It is yours, consider it a gift. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete