Sunday 25 August 2013

AWOL

I've been sunning myself in Normandy.  I'll bore you with details shortly but for now I'm drying out and recovering from burning the candle at both ends and indeed the middle and sides.  I had a fantastic time which included:


We got home last night.  Cyril (the three-legged monster cat) had been in Cat Camp, Cat Prison the cattery.  Did he miss me?  Here's a picture from this morning taken while I was still dozing in bed.  What do you think?

Somebody loves me
Stayed tuned for more - included photographic evidence of me swimming in my delightful swimsuit (make sure you take anti-nausea medication before reading the next post).

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Glad to hear to had a nice time xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, bless ol' Cyril, he missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had such a good time. Normandy is somewhere I want to visit too and the photos only go to show me why I should do just that. x

    ReplyDelete