Thursday 31 July 2014

Ta dah!


And also wa-hey and any other self-congratulatory noises you can think of.  I have finished my pyjama bottoms.  No self-congratulations on the very poor photograph but I'm sure you get the idea.  Here's another crap photo just to make sure


The process was relatively painless (apart from standing on a pin with bare feet) so Coco Chanel had better watch out.  I'm not sure what will be next but keep your eyes peeled for more creations in the understated and elegant discombobulated style.

Not much in the way of health news.  I had a bone density scan recently but apparently it takes about nine light years for the results to come through.  However it's CT scan time again soon so stand by for the usual tetchy nervousness as I await the results.

In the meantime I've been enjoying the weather and earlier this week went on a jaunt to Leominster with Sisses 1 and 2 and Mr Sis 2 (otherwise known as The Sainted One, for putting up with Sis 2 for umpteen years).  We trawled the antique/secondhand shops and I indulged in my addiction for books, pictures and embroided bits and bobs.  If I acqure any more junk the house will burst.

Yesterday I went for an evening drive across the Long Mynd with the other-half.  The heather was out and all was lovely.  We admired the views


and watched the sunset


athen, predictably enough, we headed for the pub.  Night night.

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo, way hay, yippeedoo, hooray, fandabydozee xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you. I am running round the house making those noises right now :o)

      Delete
  2. wow, well done you! sewtastic you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very snazzy! Are you sure the second picture isn't taken from a cat-cam strapped behind Cyril's head? Or maybe some passing black cat with a penchant for fashion photography?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks both. Yes, I'm snazzily sewtastic!

    ReplyDelete